Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2019

My holiday

30th January 2018

My holiday:

In the holidays I went up north to Kauri top ten-holiday park which isn't far from whangarei.The ride was about 3-4 hours long and we were all tired, especially me. After the long drive we finally made it to our destination.We went to the office and was told where our camp ground was so we went there and put up our tent, once that was done my siblings and I went down to the river for a swim.There was a floating tire in the middle of the river so I hoped into it and started floating down the river and that was when I got out.I went to grab my diving gear(Snorkels) and started looking for things in the river, and after diving for about 20-30 min I found necklesses, rings, coins, valuables and a fresh water crayfish. After doing all of that I decided I had enough so my siblings and I got out of the river, went to our tent to grab our clothes and headed for the showers.After we had our showers we got changed, put our wet clothes into the washing and headed to the kitchen for dinner.



Goals for 2019:
My goals for last year was to get great grades but I didn't get all excellents so this year(2019)I want to hopefully get excellent in all subject and get perfect grades.


No comments:

Post a Comment